View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #20
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Help. Does OB's plan sound right? How can I go the natural route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani_Phen View Post
Never heard of it. I'll have to look into it and see. Thanks.

Thanks. I've been having tests run in total since I was 16...so for almost 10 years. At first I was told that I would probably never have children and was tested on and off for 5-6 years then Dh and I got preggo without much trouble at all. I was told that maybe I am Oing and all this. Now since last November and so many tests, it's been "Oh, you aren't Oing. You have somewhere around a 5ish% chance of conceiving on your own and here take these drugs...theyll help" type deal. I just feel like no one knows what's wrong or what needs to happen. You are right, I guess. Maybe I am just frustrated that they don't know more and really it's probably not their fault. I just feel as though she's tossing rings and hoping to get a ringer eventually and that's what I was doing before the fertility meds. It's not helping that the last 2 months, she's told me...I believe this is your month!! with excitement and I know she's trying to make me feel better but it's making me more depressed.

I'm starting to think that it's all in God's hands and we can't play God in all of this. I talked with Hubby last night about it and we decided to keep the meds she prescribed for future use but not use them yet. I'm going to call her today and let her know I'm not going to do this anymore. We've decided to go back to doing fertilitea, vitex, a healthy lifestyle and just pray. We did get preggo in September doing it that way (though it was a chem and didn't stick) so I feel that the natural route might be better. Anyone know how I can boost my estrogen naturally? I might research more but I believe soy beans are supposed to help with estrogen so I'm going to research and then maybe buy some dried to snack on.
This is totally what I was going to say! We tried for a year to get preggo with our DD. When we finally did what you said here we got pregnant the next month.

btw....if you have an android based phone or kindle fire I know you can get a free app that is called My Days that will help you keep track of when your periods are, temps, weight, CM, estimates your best days of Oing, and allows you to input which days exactly you DTD so that you can maximize your chances of ttc. I just started using it and it seems great. I'm sure you can get something very similar for an iphone or ipad too.