View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 AM   #28
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your plan/schedule/routine to get housework done?

It doesn't get done 90% of the time. I make sure the kitchen is clean after supper and the living room is picked up.

There is almost always a basket of clean clothes waiting to be folded in the living room. If I leave them in the living room I am more likely to actaully fold them than if I put them in the bedroom.

any other cleaning gets done as I have time.

~Bathrooms-- I give a quick wipe down while the boys play in the bath. -- I am very thankful for clorox wipes.

~Vaccumm--actaully gets done fairly often since I play a game with the boys to pick up their toys before Io vaccumm them up LOL!!!

~the shower in our bathroom gets cleaned while I take a shower on Saturdays. I get an extra long shower and DH is in charge of the kids. I just have to make sure I get int he shower before he goes to work

~any deep cleaning gets done on vacation days or if we are having a holiday/party at our house.
Saturdays are my cleaning days if we don't have anything going on. Sundays I fold laundry (includeing all the diapers) while watching football with DH.