View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #197
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November Chicken Chat Thread~~~Join in!~~~

So, all my gals except the buckeyes, 1 cochin, and the rsl have started to lay. The br's have picked up production. All of this and I'm now getting 6 measly eggs a day.

Today I went and got a bag of cracked corn $12, sweet feed $12, and layer pellets ?$16. Also got some vet wrap $3 and blue kote $7. With 10 % tax, I spent my Christmas money, lol. Money well spent. Now I can't do % worth a darn, but the total was $50. Well, that was an easy #, $55 with tax. It should last a while though. The girls were going bonkers over the mix! Couldn't get enough. I have never seen them like that. Gonna have to start feeding in smaller groups.

Anyone elese mix their feed? I have ads up everywhere for unwanted fallen apples, field pumpkins, ect. Prob all tilled in though.

Hope you are doin alright Liz. You and your family are in my heart and prayers.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote