I don't have any suggestions, but can say as a women who was induced at 41w and 5days, I will never do it again! ETA: my baby was healthy and under no stress. Hospital had a schedule induction policy at 10 days past due date. Should have said no, but I was impatient and timing was right for us. Should have waited on my little man and God's timing. Won't do it again unless doctors tell me it absolutely medically necessary because baby is under stress.
Last edited by momma_dna; 11-20-2012 at 02:20 PM.