View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #166
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Hahaha!!! I was thinking the same thing. Ultrasound tomorrow. I will be 12 weeks!!! I'm excited and nervous. My dh can't go so I'm taking a woman from our church. She's like a second mom to me since we live 5 hours from any family. I'm a lot less anxious since I'm taking someone.

I kwym about excited and nervous. I'm feeling somewhat the same... though at times I'm just worried and scared. I definitely couldn't go to mine if DH wasn't going to be with me.

Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
AFM: My friend I told you about who is pregnant after a loss is still preggers We are having a pregnant happy hour tonight so she can pick my brain. I also found out that a long time friend who has never had any hope of getting pregnant even with testing and meds just got a BFP yesterday!!! Please keep her in your prayers, her name is Emily.
for them both

Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
I've been feeling so good lately that I've been picking up extra shifts at work. Just 8 hrs here and there but between those, plus mtgs, I've got 60 hrs in the last 6 days. Crazy! I wonder if this is comparable to nesting?
I suppose it could be?

Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
U/S and ob apt went well today. I'm 29 weeks 4 days and babe is at 2 pounds 3 ounces. Doc is very pleased with growth and says things look great. I go back on Dec 4 for NST....

AFM: I want Friday here and over with all ready. Like I said above, at times I feel excited and nervous... but then times, like today, I feel like puking, I'm so worried and scared.
Momma to R (12), Z (10), I (8), L (4), P (2) & J (Apr 14, 2015)
remembering Elliana Lucy (2.7.12)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote