Old 11-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #166
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Hahaha!!! I was thinking the same thing. Ultrasound tomorrow. I will be 12 weeks!!! I'm excited and nervous. My dh can't go so I'm taking a woman from our church. She's like a second mom to me since we live 5 hours from any family. I'm a lot less anxious since I'm taking someone.

I kwym about excited and nervous. I'm feeling somewhat the same... though at times I'm just worried and scared. I definitely couldn't go to mine if DH wasn't going to be with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
AFM: My friend I told you about who is pregnant after a loss is still preggers We are having a pregnant happy hour tonight so she can pick my brain. I also found out that a long time friend who has never had any hope of getting pregnant even with testing and meds just got a BFP yesterday!!! Please keep her in your prayers, her name is Emily.
for them both

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
I've been feeling so good lately that I've been picking up extra shifts at work. Just 8 hrs here and there but between those, plus mtgs, I've got 60 hrs in the last 6 days. Crazy! I wonder if this is comparable to nesting?
I suppose it could be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
U/S and ob apt went well today. I'm 29 weeks 4 days and babe is at 2 pounds 3 ounces. Doc is very pleased with growth and says things look great. I go back on Dec 4 for NST....

AFM: I want Friday here and over with all ready. Like I said above, at times I feel excited and nervous... but then times, like today, I feel like puking, I'm so worried and scared.
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote