Re: Anyone had previous shoulder dystocia & large baby- did you doctor suggest c-sect
to you for having to decide this. I just had my 6th baby. I don't think we are going to have more, but I'm going to be facing this decision if we do. My baby is 6wks old and he had mild SD. His clavicle was broken. He was 9lbs 1oz, almost 2lbs bigger than my next biggest. I'm sure I don't want a c-sec, but if I have another baby, I'll be nervous for sure. *sigh*
Heather SAHM to 6 who are 7 and under, including 2 sets of twins and our last little miracle, a surviving identical twin, born Oct 2012!