View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #181
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Carly-yay for your friend finding baby.

Deanna-sorry about your grandpa. It's so hard on the spouse (and the whole family) no matter what age.

AFM-had a big scan Monday and all major organs are accounted for. Which I'll admit is a huge relief because a close friend from a due date forum with my DS is expecting a baby with acrania now (baby has no skull and only part of the brain) and I've been scared of that or an equally fatal diagnosis. But my baby looks perfect-brain, spine, arms, legs, even the stomach was visible. Measuring a week ahead on u/s which is just CRAZY and off the charts. 13w tomorrow and trying to muster up the courage to go public on FB (and thinking Thanksgiving day is perfect to do it!). Don't really need to IRL because DD tells EVERYONE. (and I mean EVERYONE-from the mail delivery man to the construction workers to her preschool teachers...) Trying to teach her some boundaries because it's definitely not okay that she offers all those people to touch the baby (which means my belly). ACK! Thankfully nobody has taken her up on it yet. But it's sweet to see how excited she is. I'm just hoping things continue to be fine. Hyperemesis is still totall kicking my butt sadly. Can't wait to feel a bit better and if I go by my past experiences it should be soon that things at least ease up (has always been around 14w for me). It has never stopped before giving birth so doubt it will this time.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote