View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #144
Icryinbaseball
Registered Users

Re: Are we stuck in the 1950's???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Promise I'm not being snarky here...don't want to get into that aspect of the thread! Just truly curious because while I wouldn't do what you have done I realize everyone is different

Can you tell me why you 'had' too? Were you told you had too? And what would have happened if your husband had to wait 6 weeks? [think if it was vital medically or something?]

I give you props, being totally honest here, it would be divorce court for me if my DH said he couldn't have self control and wait 6 weeks.
I had to in the sense that life didnt stop because I had a baby. Yes my husband expects a lot of me and I do a lot for him. I am ashamed to to admit everything that I do for my husband because I would have less friends than I do now. He is in the military so we have gone more than 6 weeks due to seperation. He just refused to go 6 weeks without if I was there every night. If it came down to being medically impossible for me, then I would still do my best to meet his needs any way he requested. Yeah I stick out like a sore thumb in this thread .
Icryinbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote