Old 11-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #183
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
He is in his final hours, though, so care is minimal & we are just waiting. Please say a prayer for my grandma & she is so heartbroken to lose him.
I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be for your Grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Friday can't get here soon enough! Just gotta get through it.
I'm getting more and more anxious and scared, the closer it gets. I keep having panic attacks and I'm feeling terribly on-edge all the time. Unfortunately, that means I'm really emotional, ready to cry all the time, and I have no patience at all with the kids. I can't remember the last time I yelled at them as much as I have this week.
When I think about the u/s, I can't imagine a good result. I can't imagine anything other than this being the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
So... my friend scanned me abdominally assuming we would see everything just fine by 8 weeks... but... I have a super tilted uterus so it was difficult to see, but she found the sac and baby and everything looks wonderful! Baby measured right on track and had a strong heartbeat of 168. I'm so glad!!!
That is great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-had a big scan Monday and all major organs are accounted for. Which I'll admit is a huge relief because a close friend from a due date forum with my DS is expecting a baby with acrania now (baby has no skull and only part of the brain) and I've been scared of that or an equally fatal diagnosis. But my baby looks perfect-brain, spine, arms, legs, even the stomach was visible.
Great news here too!
That is what I am fearing most this time - for some reason, I guess because I feel kicks now and then still, I don't think about seeing no hb on the screen. But there are so many things that can be wrong, that mean baby will die even though he's kicking. I just can't get past the fear of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Just got back from my ultrasound!!! Everything looks great. Baby was moving all over the place. Heart rate in the 150s and measuring right on track for 12 weeks. woo hoo :sigh of relief:
That's wonderful!
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote