View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
i will be taking over the thread effective immediately as deanna's grandpa is in rapidly failing health...i cant edit the post that she made, so i have to make a new one...link to come.
Thank you Becky for taking over! Thank you Deanna for being a great support. Hoping the best of you. Thinking of you and your family during this happy and sad/difficult time.

Getting ready for hosting Thanksgiving. I am nervous because my relationship with my ILs is less than stellar. They are going to show up way to early, they always do. Somehow after 10 years they still somehow, "didn't realize how quickly" they can get here. At least when she barges through my door MIL always says something stupid like, "well we thought it would take us longer to get here." Why can't they be normal and show up late? DH is convinced that he is frying the turkey this year. It sounds gross to me, but we will see.

Only CD5. I am hopeful that AF will have moved on by this weekend.