View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #398
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
I'm only up to 138.2 from 137.6 so 0.6 up doesn't seem so bad after 2 plates of spaghetti and salad, garlic bread, a venti frap and cake. Yeah, that's right, when I cheat I do it good lol.
Sounds like me. When I cheat I eat like a pig...LOL! I always gain like 4 pounds too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
@kimmie great job! You're an inspiration

@munchin awesome! I almosy want to go pig out now. But i know it woild make me gain 10 pounds. Ok, maybe not. But about 4 pounds definitely

I was going to do week 3 day 2 today, but i also need to go sams and walmart. I only have a little time before Alex gets fussy this morning. So im opting to skip running and go shopping early to beat the Thanksgiving shopping crowd. I will do something at home though. Probably turbo jam since I'm interested to know what that actually burns. Oooh or maybe insanity
Thank you. I just keep going even when I regain and lose the same 4 pounds for a month...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree View Post
I'm back up again to 169.0. Been sick for the past 3 days and had pizza last night, plus I haven't drank enough water lately as I've felt like garbage and been crazy busy. So hoping I can chug water like crazy and drop a couple of those pounds within the next couple days and get back to where I was.

Oh, and AWESOME JOB KIMMIE!
Thank you and you will get back down. SIck weight tends to be water and just a tad of weight. I have done that. I hope you are feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
anyone pigging out tomorrow? LOL. I'm making spinach rolls, so much for the no carb thing. I think I will try my food anyway, thought it will most likely be over.
No, I am going to be good. I am too close to my 2nd goal ( one ounce!) that I hate to break the losing train down right now. I will have a tiny bit of each thing, and behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain View Post
Can I join in?! I know I'm a little late, but I had a goal of losing 15 pounds by February, so it's kind of close! It would be great to have the support!
Great loss so far!! Welcome and we are a supportive group!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote