View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
Jess RN
Registered Users

Re: Mothers please get involved in this very important issue about HPV vaccines

I have links, I have so much information to share, it says I have to have 20 comments to post links? if anyone wants more info please friend me at Jessica Dussault on facebook. I will provide you with so much information. I am a nurse. I am a mother of 6. 5 boys 1 girl. she was inoculated with the gardasil vaccine (and I can post her story once I get 20 comments I guess) with each vaccine she had a drug reaction and they kept telling me it wasnt connected, until after the thrid shot they couldnt deny it any more. My daughter Mickayla 15 now has an incurable, untreatable, autoimmune disease that gives her hives, headaches, joint pain, nausea, headaches weal and flare, angioedema and it goes on and on. please please please mothers get involved before another child is hurt. 124 deaths so far 8 boys, over 1200 reports to VEARS adverse events from just boys, since they have offered it to boys. over 27000 adverse events total almost 28000 now since october stats just came out. This vaccine only lasts 5 years in girls and 2.5 years in boys. how many boosters will they need? This vaccine is not about health. it is about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Jess RN is offline   Reply With Quote