Thread: Black friday!!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #210
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Black friday!!

I, too, was surprised/dissappointed with Cotton Babies Specials!! Especially b/c I have $120 store credit with them from my registry duplicate returns!

However, after scouring their site,I did discover some items that are NOT listed on Cottonbabies specials page. I will list them here in case you all are looking for them too.

*bravado nursing bras are on sale!! Their tanks are about $35 each!! Thats like a 30% sale. I have never seen bravado for the prices they have listed. I think I noticed that all their bravado items are on sale, but I cant be sure b/c I didn't look closely.

* bumkins super bibs are on sale - prob about 20-25% off. (normally $8 on sale for about $6.50)

I am very grateful for the bra sales! Gonna stock up on those with my store credit and shop from all the other great store owners who have posted their fantastic diaper and diaper accessories sales here.....

So glad I stacked my paypal!

Also, in case anyone needs just general baby supplies (not cloth related)- Babies R Us has 20% off orders over $125 - they have A LOT of exclusions to this (so definitely read the fine print), but I was just able to score all of my organic bedding, organic bath towels, glass bottles all for 20% off - which that stuff NEVER goes on sale.

This Thanksgiving, I am SO THANKFUL for all these specials. I had A LOT of stuff I had to buy for this next baby and I am pretty much able to get a minimum of 20% off of everything I need.

Normally, I am thankful for more noble stuff, but this time, I am thankful for saving money

Last edited by lady longs; 11-22-2012 at 12:58 PM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote