View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #220
m&m&m
Registered Users
sitesupporter

My Mood:
Re: Black friday!!

Green Diaper Demos:

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying time with family. As many of you know, we are caring for a relative during this time, so any orders we receive will be shipping out upon our return on December 3rd. I hope that won't deter you from shopping with us though Orders from Black Friday - Cyber Monday can be combined to save on shipping as well. here are our specials:

Door Busters Deals
From 12:01AM-1:00AM Eastern Time Friday Morning (Black Friday), from 12:00PM-1:00PM Eastern Time Friday Afternoon, and any remaining will go up 12:01AM-8:00AM Eastern Time on Monday (Cyber Monday) I can't release what they will be yet but they will be on our homepage available once the time hits! They will mainly be deals from Thirsties and SoftBums with a couple other brands mixed in. There will be limited quantities to allow more people an opportunity for savings and they will be DEEP discounts (like most OVER 20% which you know in the cloth diapering world is huge!)

When Door Buster Deals are NOT in effect, the following freebies are offered:
Black Friday: Spend $75 and get a free AIO, Pocket, or Fitted diaper (enter gender and size in the ordering comments). Orders under $75 will get a free sample product.
Small Business Saturday: Spend $50 and get a free accessory (enter preference of wipes, CJ's BUTTer (full-size), Rockin' Green Pail Freshener, or wetbag in the ordering comments). Orders under $50 will get a free sample product.
Cyber Monday:
Spend $50 and get a free diaper cover (enter preference of gender and size in the ordering comments). Orders under $50 will get a free sample product.

Coupon codes available:
Use code SHIP40 for free shipping over $40 in the US, or SHIP40CA for $5 shipping over $40 in Canada (cannot ship cottonbabies or CJ's BUTTer to Canada per retailer agreement)

Save additional 10% off clearanced and used items with "CLEAROUT" (My cart only allows one code so this cannot be used with the free ship code)

More Deals!
Every order entered into a drawing for awesome prizes:
Prize 1: SoftBums Starter Kit
Prize 2: Two Thirsties Fab Fitted Diapers and a Thirsties Duo Wrap
Prize 3: An Aquaus Diaper Sprayer

SoftBums: BabyCenter Starter Kit on sale $99.95 through December 15th.

Rockin' Green: Mystery Seasonal Scent on sale

itti bitti: Save 20% on all products Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Thank you all for being my customers. You are all the reason I am here!!

NOTE: if you need to return an order, you must also return the freebie, otherwise the retail value of the freebie will be deducted from the refund total.