View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #3
Gita
Registered Users
Formerly: MiamiBaby
seller

My Mood:
Re: 20% off special- embroidery (taking xmas orders NOW), amber, CD cream, and more!

I make cloth diaper safe cream using all organic products. I also make an intensive moisturizing cream for your feet with tea tree oil.
Currently offering trial sizes (0.5oz) and 2oz sizes. CD creams can be scented or unscented.

prices for diaper cream:
*$3.50ppd for one trial size of any cream
*$7 + ship for Josh's Cream & Kelly's Cream (CD diaper and skin cream) 2oz
*$7.50 for Heel's All cream

Josh's cream

A smooth, all natural cream to protect baby's sensitive parts. I made this cream to care for my son after his circumcision, as I needed something that wouldn't damage his cloth diapers. It worked so well I continued to use it with every diaper change, and he's never had a rash! I began to use it on my hands and feet and noticed immediate improvement in skin softness and texture. It also works great for small cuts, rashes, or minor skin irritations.

Made with:
*Coconut oil- moisturizes, antibacterial, anti-fungal, can reduce wrinkles, eczema, & other irritations
*Sweet almond oil- a light carrier oil that moisturizes and lubricates, rich in vitamin E
*Shea butter - increase skin moisture and elasticity (can reduce scars and skin marks)
*Lanolin - prevents water loss from skin, moisturizes and softens
*Vitamin E - an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin
*Grape Seed Extract (GSE) - antimicrobial (I use the NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate which contains only Citricidal (purified extract) and vegetable glycerine, sourced from organic grapefruits)
*Beeswax - locks in moisture, protects skin, thickens salve

Kelly's Cream

This salve was originally made for a mama whose baby is allergic to coconut oil, so most (cloth diaper) safe creams didn't work for her. I decided to make a salve that not only was coconut oil free (oil which comes from a palm), but that also didn't use nut oils, which are common allergens. It works great as a barrier cream in the diaper area, and to prevent any issues in that area. It is also a wonderful overall moisturizer.

This cream is made using only organic oils, butters, and beeswax. It is made with:
*Olive oil - skin moisturizer, especially good for dry or sensitive skin
*Safflower oil - a light carrier oil
*Jojoba oil - moisturizing, antimicrobial, promotes healing
*Shea butter - increase skin moisture and elasticity (can reduce scars and skin marks)
*Grape Seed Extract (GSE) - antimicrobial (I use the NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate which contains only Citricidal (purified extract) and vegetable glycerine, sourced from organically grown grapefruits)
[B][U]
Heel's All Cream

A thick, rich cream to be applied to feet (and great for hands too) for repair of dry and cracked skin. I originally made this at the request of my father-on-law who suffers from diabetes and has problems with his feet; it also works wonders on my dry feet (it healed my cracked heals very quickly). This cream has both anti-fungal and antibacterial ingredients to keep your feel healthy in addition to very well moisturized.

I recommend applying this cream at night before bed as it is thick and needs time to absorb into the skin. You will wake up with happy feet!

Made with:
*Coconut oil- moisturizes, antibacterial, anti-fungal, can reduce wrinkles, eczema, & other irritations
*Jojoba oil - moisturizing, antimicrobial, promotes healing
*Mango butter - moisturizing, would healing properties, repair skin elasticity
*Grape Seed Extract (GSE) - antimicrobial (I use NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate which contains only Citricidal (purified extract) and vegetable glycerine, sourced from organic grapefruits)
*Tea Tree Oil - anti-fungal - I use pure, organic, medicinal grade tea tree oil, very high quality

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any comments about this product reflect the individual opinion of the person writing them, and do not constitute medical advice.

Last edited by Gita; 11-23-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Gita is offline   Reply With Quote