View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesej
A 34 weeker very well might need the NICU, but you also know how serious ICP can be. If you're biles are sky high or baby is stressed it very well could be best to induce at that point. Hopefully things will be stable and you can make it to 36-37 weeks.

My itching has been ramping up too. My bile acids when I first had any itching were at 9, so totally acceptable, but last pregnancy they never went above a 4...and I never itched as much as I have been this last week. I had mild ICP with babies #6 and #7...so we will wait and see. I've got enough issues this time that I get to start NST's next week at 30 weeks.

What did you're bile acids come back at?? Hope the itching isn't too insane!
I don't know what the numbers were, but she said they were considered "normal within cholestasis range". I woke up itching worse than when I went to bed last night. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A OVER A MONTH OF THIS LEFT!!! I might jump right out of my skin before then. What a maddening condition this is. I was really enjoying this pregnancy, too. So that stinks.

I guess we'll just start double timing it to get the house ready for the new addition.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote