View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #33
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re:Update post #33. Does OB's plan sound right? How can I go the natural route?

Alright ladies, here's an update and a new Q- wwyd?

I starting drinking fertilitea again on tuesday and drank it up to yesterday. Decided to go against taking the estrogen suppliments (one of which I found out is estrogen from a horse... o.O ). Yesterday morning I woke up and got a shower. I had a weird feeling in my uterus and some light cramping. I didn't think much of it. MIL was watching Ds while I went black friday shopping. When I went to leave I decided I felt "wet" so I went to pee quick and check it out. Within the half hour from the time I got out of the shower to the time I went to check I had bled and I had bled through my underwear and jeans. I've had a heavy AF since then.

Here's the WWYD? part:

Would you continue to drink fertilitea and take fertliaid (I have it ordered and should be delivered anyday now) or would you do the clomid? I'm so torn!! I have no idea whether I want to take the herbs or the medicine.

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 11-24-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote