View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
craftymommajess
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Reduced! GORGEOUS Dresses, soft soled leather shoes, cute sleepers!

I have several baby girl items for sale. Not ISO anything at the moment, would consider Gymbo giftcards (not gymbucks though b/c I have a ton already ), Children's Place gift cards, Motherhood Maternity gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Etsy gift cards, or custom embroidered items for the baby boy I'm due with in March.

Shipping quotes are for contiguous U.S. only! Not shipping to Canada, will ship to Hawaii or Alaska, but will have to calculate shipping.

New with package Bunnyfeet Boutique size 2 (fits like a NB/1 IMO) soft soled leather shoes $108ppd Didn't get to wear b/c they were too small

New without package Bunnyfeet boutique size 2 (fits like a NB/1 IMO) soft soled leather shoes $108ppd
Didn't get to wear b/c they were too small

Or take both pairs of shoes for $1715ppd!!!!

VGUC (slight wash wear) Carter's size 9 months Grandma's Silly Monkey sleeper/romper $8ppd

VGUC (slight wash wear) Carter's sleeper with bear on feet and bum $8ppd

Bear on bum:

EUC Carter's Size 9 months kitty sleeper/romper $10ppd. This was a favorite of mine...super soft!

Close-up of kitty:

EUC Rare too, size 6-9 month Christmas Dress. Worn twice (once for pictures and once on Christmas Eve) $1512ppd **No bloomers with this dress. I wore Rumba tights underneath, so I didn't miss them

Detail:

EUC Bonnie Baby size 0-3 Christmas Dress. Worn twice (once for pictures and once on Christmas Eve) $1512ppd

Detail:

NWOT Carters size NB plaid dress. $1210ppd

EUC Circo size 3 Month "Mommy's favorite gift". $5 plus shipping. The word gift, the bow, and the border are glittery

Will discount for multiple items, and if you don't like my prices, MMARO- please send zip code so I can get an idea of what shipping would be...Thanks!

SOLD/TRADED Below Line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

**SOLD**EUC/VGUC Size 0-3 Month First Impressions Sweater (sweater is EUC) and pant set (the pant I would say is VGUC b/c of wash wear) $2218ppd (will have to ship in a padded FRE) Runs big IMO[/B]

Closer view of sweater:

**SOLD**VGUC (some wash wear) Size 6 months Vitamins Baby fur vest, pant and shirt set $1512ppd

Close-up of how shirt matches pink on vest:

TRADED
EUC Rare Editions Size 3-6 month dress (worn once). $1210ppd

TRADED
VGUC (light wash wear) First Impressions Size 3-6 Months Fur vest, pant, and shirt set $1512ppd

Close-up of pant detail...so cute!

Also, pet friendly, smoke-free home

Last edited by craftymommajess; 02-05-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Sold/Traded items
craftymommajess is offline   Reply With Quote