Re: Declined antibiotic for Group B & regretted it?
My midwife tests for Strep B and also administers the antibiotics when you go into labor.
Originally Posted by prila84
Do they let you decline? after doing lots of research i've decided i want to decline if my results come back positive but our hospital won't allow us to decline (i have kaiser). Also from what I 've seen, midwives test for group B strep but usually do not administer antibiotics...