View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
maramarrie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Can you RF on the 3rd row of a mini van?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigala View Post
Weird. Do you have some kind of unusual model or something? I'm looking at the manual for the 2009 Honda online and it says this on page 42:

It goes on to warn about installing a rear-facing seat in the second row, because it may not fit and still leave a safe distance for the front seat passengers from the air bag. I don't see anything that suggests a rear-facing seat can't be installed in the third row.

I'd be really interested in knowing what your manual says, and why it's different from the one on Honda's website.

Hmm...ok, so now I'm feeling crazy. I know I've read it before, and I've read it more than once because I've "double checked" it at least once. But I read the same thing you read, and I went through the entire section on child restraints. So now I'm wondering if it was for a different vehicle that I read that. I'm sorry for misrepresenting my Pilot, and now I think it's that much cooler, lol. Whatever I read before has made me think I couldn't put a RF seat there, but this says that a RF seat can be installed in any position in the back seat.
maramarrie is offline   Reply With Quote