Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
Ok I need some book recs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
I am reading
Argo: How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History
Right now. I am enjoying it. I love non-fiction

Rise of the Guardians is a great movie. MH made it through the whole thing and stayed interested.
That's nice. Sounds like a great film. I'd like to see it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
OMG the kids want to see The Guardians, and they never want to see anything. So glad it is good.

Kari. I try to always transport food in the serving container inside a cardboard box or plastic tub whenever I can, and if I can put a seatbelt on it in the front seat, even better. I cringe every time I look at the floor of the back seat. I had a tray of supposedly secure giant iced teas go astray years ago and so the floor looks horrific. I know I can get it shampooed, but then the kids will tromp snow boots all over it so why bother.

I am trying to get my December calendar in order. I know I am missing stuff. So frustrating when I can't remember things.

Had a most excellent accidental holiday shopping experience. Went to Target after church, found Ian some Angry Birds PJs and nearly all the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures on sale (to be from MIL). Then went to Meijers to get juice, and they had the fuzzy (not plain fleece) Angry Birds robe, in the right size, and an Angry Birds toothbrush, and when I rang them up they were both on sale and my rewards points kicked in and I basically got them for almost nothing. Told DH to check the other Target on his way to Lowes, and he got one of the two missing figures. And I forgot to mention the reason I went out of my way to order photo calendars yesterday is because they were buy one, get two free. Everything else I have to order onliine anyway so I am pretty much done with physical holiday shopping (save a few online items) and I have not spent very much at all. Whoopee!
Well done on the shopping