View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Ellasundies
Registered Users

NIP completely exposed???

I've been debating posting this thread but am curious to see what others think on this.

I will start off by saying that I'm am a big believer in NIP with or without a cover in church, in the mall, at dinner, out to eat etc... I was the first to BF in my family and have paved the way for the younger women in my family to feel comfortable BF'ing in our family environment.

That said. My sister (who also NIP) works for a national family friendly restaurant chain. A few nights ago they had a women come in with her DH and kids. The women requested a table that is smack dab in the middle of the restaurant and can be seen easily from nearly all the other tables. She had a small baby with her and decided to nurse the baby. This is where it gets a little bizarre. The women lifted her shirt up over both breasts (as though she was trying to flash someone) both of her naked breasts and stomach were entirely exposed to nearly the entire restaurant. The only thing covering part of one breast was her baby's head. She watched several tables get up mid meal, not pay and walk out. Once the manager realized what was going on he politely asked the women if she could cover up a little. Rather then just pull her shirt down she walked out with a huff and nursed outside in her van.

I just don't get this . I've seen something very similar happen once before as well. Why do this?? In my state NIP is protected and I realize the manager was treading on thing ice but I just don't understand why it is necessary to not try to be at least a little discreet. Frankly I think this women just made the right to NIP all that much harder for everyone else.

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this.
Ellasundies is offline   Reply With Quote