Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veg's Dragonflies
I'm thinking of doing the paleo-diet but if I do, I am determined to do it fully with the raw meat and all. But really felt good after i switched to a fish and frit diet. I gained muscle back and just wanted to take off running. I had so much energy and dropped down to 118lbs from 130lbs in two weeks. I went from a size 8 to a 5. I've still got more research to do before I make the big decision.
So dumb question -- all you ate for 2 weeks was fish and fruit? Did the weight come right back on when you stopped or are you still on it?

AFM, I'm not sure what I am. I did a 21 day challenge to cut out alcohol, grains and sweeteners before thanksgiving and felt so good and lost about 6 lbs and decided to keep it up so I'm still grain free and sweetener free and only get alcohol in my vanilla which I sometimes use for cooking.

I would love to join y'all (especially if y'all share recipes. I need some good coconut flour recipes that don't call for reg flours.).