View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
rutledge8622
Registered Users
seller

24 Prefolds, 7 Covers and some little extras

I have a diaper lot that includes 24 prefolds, 7 covers, a snappi, and a trial of bumgenius laundry detergent. The covers include a one size white econobum, 2 size large wahm covers, 3 one size green bees covers, and a brown Thirsties Duo Wrap size 2. The prefolds included in this lot are 12 one size Econobum prefolds, 6 Premium Chinese white prefolds, and 6 Premium Indian prefolds. All of these items have only been used for one month and only part time, I decided cloth diapering just wasn't for us so, all of the items are in like new condition. There are no stains, rips, tears on any of the items that I have noticed, however, I am only human and may have missed something incredibly small. All of these items have been washed per the items directions. If you have any questions about any of these items please feel free to email me. I am asking $80 ppd. I also have two newborn covers that are like the Large wahm covers, they, however, are brand new and have never been used. I'm asking $15 ppd for both of those or if you want those included in the lot of 24 prefolds, 7 covers and extra items I will take $88 ppd. I do have pictures of all items, just don't know how to post them so, if you want to see them let me know so I can email you them.
rutledge8622 is offline   Reply With Quote