View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking moved mostly to FFS, please go there!!! delete!!

pic link PLEASE PM, iso pp atm
open to offers & happy to combine shipping

http://s1108.beta.photobucket.com/user/zainna/library/?

*2 small dyed flats, a bit faded $7ppd both

*6 under the nile organic cotton terry doublers/inserts VGUC, they are still super soft but they do have a lot of EBF stains, i know for sure theyd sun but there is NO sun around here!
$8ppd for 6

~3 OS boyish snap Stitch happy mama fitteds, bamboo. these are super nice, bamboo...EXTREMELY absorbent! they have 3 snap in petals. this are excellent for night time or long naps...and wonderful for going coverless...
they are all stretched out a little bit and a few have very small holes there are pics of it. some are discolored a little with light stains. still tons of life left. $25ppd for all 3 reduced, $20ppd for the 3

12 Lg. GMD UB flats, dyed by joyful tie dye...these are a must see! absolutely beautiful flats!!! they are in VGUC id say, theres no issues, they are still vibrant, no stains or tears or holes, i got these from another mama, she didnt use themmuch and now i havent used them much they are just so beautiful, i pd a fortune for them and they just need some love $55ppd for the lot

12 GMD UB prefolds Brown edge, GUC no issues, got them from another mama not used by me much, a couple have some light EBF stains but not bad cant even get a pic of them....if someone is interested ill try to get up pics, but they just looks like prefolds, nothing special. $28ppd

OS mama made (stitch happy mama) snap cover, so adorable! love the elephants, im just doing wool full time EUC barely used $10ppd

ME M/L cover whales VGUC no real issues theres a tiny spot on the inside u can see it in the pic it is very tiny $9ppd

Last edited by Earthy Momma; 02-02-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Earthy Momma is online now   Reply With Quote