View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
Tommys_Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Green, baby toys! Help

I love Plan Toys and Green Toys. Under the Nile makes some really great soft toys from organic cotton. My two boys LOVED their cloth veggies from Under the Nile for quite a while, especially when teething. I buy their toys from Ecomom.com. Their regular prices are higher but they are always having a great sale and their customer service is beyond amazing. I don't know if you are looking to buy today, but they are having a big cyber monday sale. There are quite a few things left in stock but a lot is sold out. You save $20 if you spend $50 and get free shipping. Plus schoola.com has a $40 voucher for $20 that you can use. So if you buy $60 you save $20 automatically and then use the $40 voucher and your total is $0 so all you spent was $20 on the voucher. And all orders placed today get a code for $15 off $30+ to be used at ecomom in December. I believe they carry all the brands mentioned thus far (haba, green toys, mellissaand doug, plan city, nova naturals, etc.) Not to keep droning on and on but you should check it out. And no, I don't work for them I just really like them!!
Tommys_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote