bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Totally Misrepresented Items??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
I might FFS them if I didn't just give them away locally to save myself the trouble. :/

Thanks for the advice!

I *think* the EUC was referring to the Bummis cover, but even that is not "excellent". Pilling =/= excellence. I would be really upset if I bought an "excellent" sweater for myself that was pilly.

I am not upset about the price - and the price does reflect their ACTUAL condition - I am more upset about the dishonesty/lack of disclosure and the principle. I would've rather spent $8 on a cover I would USE than get a "great deal" on something I won't use. Kwim?

She had plenty of opportunity in the pms we exchanged in which I asked specifics (but apparently not the right ones!) to mention that the edges were pilly. And she didn't. I mean, I obviously didn't think of it at the time, but that seems to be a pretty standard check point in diaper descriptions! I just feel like she conveniently excluded that info.
All of that definitely look usable to me..