View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
FreeLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nostalgic Stash Sale! 50+ items practically FFS

Wow three generations of cloth diapering!!! Have I been a member of DS that long... have I really lasted through CDing that long, and now I'm a mama to 3 Amazing!!! Anyway, after having DD#3 this last month I decided to go through my stash, which was like a walk down memory lane and I found that with this new baby I'd like to go back to the basics and since we don't plan on having another I find that I'm wanting to spoil my newest LO and myself with some luxury cloth dipes too!

I have for sale a huge lot of over 50 WELL loved girly/ gender neutral cloth diapers in several varieties and brands. Mostly pocket styles, OS, with some covers, inserts, doublers, a few travel wetbags, and more. Elastic and snaps are still great, most wick, a few new, and some with stains but all have life left in them yet! Would be great for a family on a budget, as backups for the car or for mostly day use.

Because I'm working and still learning with the dynamic of 5 I'm trying to make this easy and I'm not on the computer that much these days (and loving it)... I just wanna price all this stuff for pretty much the cost of ALL the items shipped. All ready to go now

Also included in this lot is an iplay mermaid SPF swim diaper set, a 1st generation Adiri bottle and a few more baby/mommy items that I'm finding myself letting go of.

Asking just $75ppd for ALL. Will gladly post pics for serious interests. *Note shipping from me can take 4-6 wks and on rare occasions up to 8 as it ships from overseas.

Thank you my fellow DS mamas for your time and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

Last edited by FreeLove; 11-26-2012 at 08:54 PM.
FreeLove is offline   Reply With Quote