View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #56
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: Discriminatory shipping for Canadians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgburst View Post
Ok, that makes sense for HTF items or huge purchases.
Yes I am pretty sure its the DC costs or sometimes people unfamiliar with international shipping.

But sometimes shipping is gnarly, I paid 45 shipping on flip organic inserts (the price was correct FYI) and it was still cheaper then buying used in europe I love them but I was sure sad to throw that much away on shipping.

Now if I put on my mod panties for a moment. At DS we do not require DC on international shipping sellers can provide just the customs number. That said it is a risk to the seller as you have n o proof of delivery for paypal in the event a buyer makes a claim.

Mod panties off, as an international mom I buy and sell without DC on an individual basis. Do I know the buyer/seller well, feedback, and of course item value. I also will not buy from sellers who only ship priority because that makes the purchases no longer worthwile for me.
Rena Zen hippie homemaking sahm, wife to my German prince T and mommy to L (3) and E (1) . Living in Germany since 2008. I B/S/T wordwide. My IHA/ISO Feel free to contact me with any forum or fsot issue. <3 I've made 145 on swagbucks, swag with me.
2+2macht4 is offline   Reply With Quote