Thread: So frustrated!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
leyash
Registered Users
seller

So frustrated!

I work from home. I normally have enough work to keep me busy as long as I feel like working. Well, today, not so much! So, I decided to take advantage, and REALLY clean my house.

Well, we have two cats. My husband works 12 hour shifts, 5-7 days a week, so he doesn't scoop it... often. Maybe once a week, maybe even every 9-10 days. It's in our closet, with a door, so the smell is only noticeable to me most of the time, because my nose is hypersensitive right now. Anyway... I get tired of it. It needs to be scooped out 1-2 times a day, minimum. I want the smell GONE. When it DOES get bad enough for anyone else to notice, it's so bad to ME that I could literally vomit every time I walk toward my bathroom (next to the closet). Anyway, I was going to scoop it today - then my dad offered, so he did it. I hate the thought of breathing all of that junk in constantly, being pregnant, but at this point, I can't do anything about it! That's one frustration.

Now I am frustrated with myself because I just cleaned the guest bathroom. I scrubbed the bathtub with a bleach/water mixture. Now all I smell is bleach. The smell was so overwhelming while I was in there, that I literally had to hold my breath for a minute to get through it. Now all I smell is bleach. It's like it's stuck in my nose. I've got the backdoor open (sitting next to it now), but it just won't go away. So now I am freaking out that it's going to hurt my baby... either the cat crap dust, or the bleach.

Ugh.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. Thanks for listening.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote