View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Am I the only one who gets ticked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi View Post
it doesnt mean they are not grateful to be pregnant. I personally am miserable with hyperemesis and yes, I do complain, but I wouldn't go back and NOT get pregnant. Whatever I have to do for my babies I will gladly do. It doesn't mean that you don't need to vent your misery once in a while though. It helps you to cope with your misery by talking to others about it.
This.

It took us 5 years, one MC, and 2 failed adoptions before we conceived our boys via IVF. We announced our pregnancy on Thanksgiving... I remember how miserably sick I was. Didn't help that the "best" nausea med they gave me contained Aspartame, which I'm allergic to (causes migraines and -wait for it- NAUSEA).

I complained ALL. THE. FREAKIN. TIME. about being sick. Our journey was long, and I'm grateful for my babies, but I have no guilt admitting that I HATE being pregnant. Absolutely detest it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblepurr View Post
Or when you hear a new little baby crying their heart out, and mom is not paying any attention or half-heartedly rocking the carseat. It just makes me ache inside.
Yes. A thousand times, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
I agree. My sister is 5 years older than me. No kids by choice. Last year they decided to 'try' aka go off BC. Month after month she had a pity party. Come to find out they had sex 1 time in 9 months. Her husband admitted and so did she! I called her out on it and was enraged. She still says 'I know you don't think we tried hard enough'

Omg. Talk about wanting to give her a lashing. So all this comes out on family vacation in march. So all us siblings told her she had to freaking have sex! So she did. Got preggo. So now it's been 8 months.. And that's the LAST time they did it.

At her shower, so many people came up to her 'I know you've wanted this baby so badly' wtf. Wanted? Really?? Tried hard?? Wth. While I secretly went to fertility doctors and suffered in silence. I still rage a lot about it. You are NOT trying if you have sex once a year. I am sorry.
She sounds like a loon.
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote