seller

My Mood:
Re: Giftables, Boden XL tops, Monsoon suede pencil skirt and more

bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by boylstonmummy View Post
Holidays are coming, ive got a bunch of giftables
stuff has to go, send offers!!

Diamond and white gold pendant, journey pendant, very pretty, got it off FSOT, never wore, and need to pay bills right now asking 75 ppd

2 long sleeve XL boden womens tops, both with pretty embriodery. both very lightly worn, very slight wash wear . asking 38 ppd for both NOW 36 ppd

I have a beautiful Authentic Tag Heuer Kirium silver watch that has a bright blue face that was worn for about 2.5 yrs, then i got my Michelle watch, so i havent worn it since. There are a bunch of scratches on face/band. some of the plating has worn off on the inside, so if you have any reaction to nickel, it may not work for you, but if not, this is a gorgeous time piece thats super high quality, for a great price. The watch was over 1200 new asking 400 ppd. You can still buy a new band. Just replaced battery, so brand new

Sorel sz 12 women tall winter boots with faux fur boots , Joan of the arctic, in grey, one of the inside snaps is broken, which holds liner in boot, but there is still one on the other side. barely worn. paid 150, asking 75 ppd

also have a set of diamond earring jackets in yellow gold, an easy way to WOW up a set of simple diamond studs. i have no idea what diamond weight these are. asking 275 ppd. NOW 265 ppd NOW 250

Monsoon UK 18 US 14 leather taupe beige knee length pencil skirt, PERFECT for fall and winter and looks awesome with tall boots. front midline at waist, its curled over from wear. might need cleaning, i never have gotten it dry cleaned- 45 shipped now 40 ppd