View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
anabanana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sold, thanks mamas!

Hi! -----------------------------SOLD-------------------------

I have some prefolds and flats that aren't getting used. It's time to destash, I have nearly 3 dozen orange edge gmd prefolds and over 4 dozen yellow edge! I describe them below and have them in lots. I am willing to split them up, asking $2 per prefold plus actual shipping.

Please PM for best response. Shipping is with USPS with DC (to the US).

Thanks for looking and happy shopping.

I have 6 Osocozy unbleached flats new in package. These are really nice flats, I just have too many and these aren't getting used. Unprepped they measure 27" x 27". Asking $8.50 plus shipping for the flats.

I also have an EEUC one size Flip cover in grasshopper with snaps. I bought it new from Cotton Babies and it has only been used a few times. Will add to any package for $10.

EEUC one size Flip cover

First, I have 10 organic newborn sized orange edge prefolds and 6 organic yellow edge prefolds. All are soft and super absorbant. There may be faint ebf stain on a few, I didn't notice any when I inspected them but babe is ebf so it is probable. One of the orange edges has a frayed edge, see third pic. It hasn't gotten worse since I noticed it but I want to make sure to mention it. Asking $37ppd for all of the organic prefolds. Sold, thanks mama.

Organic oranges and yellows

10 Organic orange edge

Close-up showing the one orange edge with the frayed edge where it is coming undone

6 Organic yellow edge

All of them stacked up- 10 organic orange, 14 bleached yellow,
and 6 organic yellow

I have a Preemie sized prorap cover in velcro. It is in EEEUC, velcro is in great shape and super sticky. The Prorap was bought new by me and has been used only a few times.

Both covers ended up fitting about the same. My dd2 came home from the hospital weighing a little under 6 lbs and both of these covers fit right away.

Asking $7.50ppd for the Prorap. Or add to any package for $6.

$7.50ppd for the Fishnoodles Sold, thanks mama!

Prorap is white, Fishnoodle owls Sold

Last edited by anabanana; 01-01-2013 at 08:19 AM. Reason: sold
anabanana is offline   Reply With Quote