View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
karajarrar
Registered
seller

2 sitting tree longies

2 pairs of the sitting tree wool longies. both are felted. the light pair are a thinner wool (AWESOME for during the day) the dark pair are alot thicker feeling, and great for at night. my daughter is about 22lbs and the light pair fit her perfectly and the dark pair fit with lots of room to grow. wool just doesnt work for us like I had hoped. I will send wool wash bits, lanolin and spray lanolin
with them. asking 45ppd for everything. would just like to get a little bit back from what I paid since they have not been used here very much. the light pair does have a few peices of loose thread on the waist band, can be easily fixed. im selling in AS IS condtion, bc I do NOT know anything about wool, but a friend did tell me they are felted..

they also need to be washed so please allow a few days drying time before they are shipped

open to reasonable offers. I paid 40ppd for the two longies, and another 20$ or so on the wool care items, which have barely been used (except the spray that has been used alot)

they were felted when I got them

the grey pair are a bit wrinkled from being in a clothes hamper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	424799_4248244479272_2118344308_n.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	126058  
karajarrar is offline   Reply With Quote