View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

finally! all sold! please delete

comes from a smoke free dog friendly home, please pay promptly after receiving my paypal info or i will move onto the next interested person. prices are firm, these are already as low as i can go, please no lowball offers.

three side snapping muttaquin baby size large, these were a custom and i love them but my son cannot tolerate serged edges =( excellent condition.17ppd . these were close to 30$ each new!

Mickey mouse sold

sold below line-------------------------------------------------
three sbish snapless. comes with both doublers and pin. the brown and teal are eeuc. the red has a few stains on the back and side elastic and a small rust spot( not poop!) but otherwise very soft. 15ppd each

one sized fold down rise bugga bugga boutique. cute valentines doggie print. snap in soaker. small area of discoloration on soaker otherwise in great condition. 9ppd

one lonely tinkle trap. i bought this used but it was too small. it doesnt look as though it has been used at all, the inside is so soft. one small rip on the outside but wont affect function. i would label this as a small. 5ppd

Sold

two medium elbees with bound soakers. sold to me in worse condition then described and that makes me sad so im selling. serious binding issues on diaper and soaker but still functional. 6ppd each.

4 more elbees. all side snap. one on left is ML. others are M. some binding issues, bleach stains. see pics 7ppd each.

ONLY GREEN LEFT

premium size ( fits like a medium) turned and top stitched RAINBOW, lined with organic cotton velour, snap in soakers( the white one is sewn in) , 4 side snap and 3 closureless. would like to sell as a set ! gotta keep the rainbows together! some wear around the snaps and on the fronts from where the snappis caught, light blue has a little staining otherwise these are in GREAT condition. SEE PICS. elastic and snaps perfect. 50ppd

dip dyed toddler size closureless turned and topstiched , lined with OCV, sewn in soakers. THESE HAVE NEVER BEEN USED!!! 73ppd for the lot gorgeous.

Last edited by Chibirsd; 04-18-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Chibirsd is online now   Reply With Quote