View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Huxley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm Absolutely Clueless

I feel awful because I try to do my research, but I still don't know nearly enough about car seats. My daughter is 8 months old and I'm saving to buy her next carseat, but have no clue what to get. I want to keep her rearfacing and I want a seat that will last a long time. I hope for it to be able to be moved between two cars (I don't think I can afford two and we go in lots of out of town trips in my mother's car)

My dd is 16 pounds right now at eight months old, and is 26 inches. She is in a Maxi Cosi Mico at the moment and I love that seat. I love the bases, I keep one in my moms car and one in mine. I love how you just have to latch the base in and it snaps on. I imagine this is a feature only for bucket seats.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I have been looking at Britax and Radian. I also saw extremely cheap ones from Safety First. I don't even know what I need. I feel stupid. I know that I want her rearfacing as long as possible and then harnessed as long as possible.

Thanks for helping. I'm so overwhelmed.
Huxley is offline   Reply With Quote