View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
loving my family
Registered Users

Re: Positive induction stories

My 4th baby was 8 days late he was camping out in me and no intentions on coming any time on his own. I walked in was at 3cm I get stuck at a 3 every time so they hooked me up with my iv and pitocin drip. One of the Dr.s from my Ob office came in 30 minutes after I had got there checked me I hadn't changed. So she asked to break my water I agreed nice clear fluid which was a surprise for such a late baby. ( I keep a log of my af always have so I know when to expect it, I get zero af symptoms and I do not like those surprises.)

Anyways everything sped up real fast and smoothly they decided to check me I was a 8 this is almost 4 hrs from the start. The nurse runs to call my Ob he is great!! she comes back and the room was filling with everyone plus equipment. I was already pushing with other nurse's, when my Ob comes in tease's the nurse for not calling him sooner. I deliver my second son (in 4 hrs start to finish) he was 8lbs 15 oz after he got done peeing everywhere lol!

No pain medications at all I felt great after wards a very nice birth, It changed my mind on inductions. All I have ever heard of were horror stories on the internet no one in real life that I know has had one. Well besides my mom for my sister but that was 30 some odd yrs ago so it doesn't count TeeHee
loving my family is offline   Reply With Quote