Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #50
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Re: HSing Check-In Nov. 25--Dec. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvof3boyz View Post
How does she do with your son's class in Tuesday's. If she is willing to spend an entire day with a class of 6 year olds then she has a gift. Maybe working with kids is in her future. Encourage her gifts.
She does have a gift. She loves kids in the 4-6 year old range. She would be there every day if she could. She doesn't volunteer in my son's class because she's afraid of his teacher (who is a very sweet woman.) We live in a small town so I have personal friendships with a lot of teachers (i.e. our kids are friends, our kids compete in dance/travel together, go to gymnastics together, etc.) She volunteers in the classroom of a friend of mine.

She was at one time a fabulous gymnast and I think she would be great at teaching a gymnastics class where I work (where she used to compete and still takes a class at)...my boss is always asking when she will be 16 so she can hire her...but my daughter is so scared of having to deal with parents that she won't do it. Maybe with her new med and counseling, by the time she is 16 (next August) she will be ready.

Hope everyone else had a great week!