View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
yankeesundbound
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: baby in 5th percentile at 2months

So far she is meeting milestones and seems content, except this morning when she refused a bottle from me. I was not expecting her to be awake yet and had already pumped. She fussed and refused until she was able to nurse, but she takes a bottle from anyone else just fine. She sleeps from 10 or 11 pm until 8 or 9 usually. I have wondered about her being cold, her lil hands and feet are often cold even when covered and it's warm outside. We live in Florida and let the house get to 68 at night before the heat comes on. She sleeps in a sleeper with a fleece blanket kind of swaddled around her chest and lower body because she doesn't like her arms tucked in. Last night I added socks also. Other DD was a big baby and is always the tallest kid in class, but dh and I are short. I'm mostly bothered that she has gone from the 25th percentile to 5th in one month. I have been producing like a champ this time, but with other DD I had supply issues and started supplementing. DD then got reflux and really bad ear infections until she was over a year old. I'm so happy to be doing better this time and really don't want to repeat the past