View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
dknute
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mama Cloth Destash- Super Cheap!

So, while waiting for AF to return, I went a little crazy with the mama cloth, and ended up with way more than I really need. These are all mama made, so the sewing is not perfect, but they are all completly functional.
Most of these were only ever washed and not used. I did use a few of them once, but I am not sure which ones. No stains unless noted.

These are all flannel topped and fleece backed. The two liht colored ones are light pads and the rest are regular. They are all 9 inches long except one of the light ones is 8.5 inches. Asking $4ppd each or all 6 for $20ppd. SOLD

These are 3 pads and 3 liners. Pads are aproxiamtly 9 inches and liners are 8.5 inches. These are flannel topped and fleece backed. These are brand new and were never washed or worn. Asking $4.50ppd each or $20ppd for the set.

These pads are flannel topped and fleece backed. They are wingless. They are approximately 10.5 inches long. The pink one has one small light spot in the middle. Asking $9 ppd for the set.
All items come from a smoke free home.

Last edited by dknute; 04-19-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: sold
dknute is offline   Reply With Quote