View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Schneckj34
Registered Users
seller

Sold please delete

Hi Mamas, I have a lot of PJ's for sale. We overbought..lol!! We are a nonsmoking cat and dog friendly home. I will inspect prior to shipping. I have included pics, but am willing to take more if you want. I see no stains as they are NWT to washed only or EUC.. For the lot of 6 I am looking for now 30ppd...

From left to right, #1 is a NWT carters 2 piece pj's, super cute (tag marked 22$ new). I have posted a separate pic below to show off detail.
The next 4 are The Childrens Place 12-18m (same fit as Carters 18m as you can see). #2 and #3 (footless) are EUC as we wore them minimally. I have posted closer pics for you to see these two. The orange looks a bit faded, but I feel like it always looked this way, neither show much wash wear IMO!! The cotton is softer to these two, maybe this is because they were washed a few times? They were bought the same time as the next two footed (#4 and #5). Next up; #4 and #5 were only washed, never worn.
The last pair is 18m Carters and was only wore one time, however does have some slight wash wear. This is typical of the brand. Pics Below.. Feel free to ask for more pics.. I want us both to be happy with this sale!!! Thank you all for looking and please PM me for faster response!!

Last edited by Schneckj34; 12-10-2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Price loweeed
Schneckj34 is online now   Reply With Quote