View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #20
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help! Just found out I'm pregnant, and low progesterone, but cannot afford the me

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY View Post
No, not 7.4....My levels are 4.7!

I will try the natural food store tomorrow. They are quite helpful with so much there. We have a local owned one.

As for midwife after hours, I can usually call her, but she went to NYC this weekend, and her alternate went to Mexico. Not sure why they went out at the same time! But as for midwives, I totally trust her and wouldn't change providers. I'm not sure why she's in NYC right now, and it could be a family thing. The other midwife I'm not crazy about, and she goes to mexico 4 times a year on vacation. Must be nice.
Oops! Sorry about that. I obviously transposed the numbers. I still stand by what I said though. It's low, but it has to start somewhere and your hCG was still really low too. I hope you find what you need.

I'd like to go on vacation to the next town over just once a year. 4 times a year sounds like heaven. Though, I am thinking of a vacation alone or just with hubby. She probably takes her family if she has children who are still living at home.