View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
sweetpeapumpkinbaby
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Will part-time underwear be confusing? / Update:Full time underwear!

I'm not an authority at all- this is my first child- so I don't really have any good suggestions for you. Depending on whether I thought she understood, or not; I would either wait it out, or switch to underwear cold turkey (and start gently saying things like "pee pee goes in the potty" if you're not already) and see what happens. Maybe some of the other ladies with more experience can chime in?

I was sick this week, so I found out how much of his success is dependent on me. He still said "peepoo" every time, but since I was too sick to get up and rush him to the potty (and daddy doesn't always rush as fast as I do), we had a lot of misses. Today I'm feeling better, and so things are back to normal.

Found out this week, too, that he doesn't want to wear a diaper anymore. At all. We were out of underwear (all of them were still in the dryer), so I had my husband put him in a diaper for bed, instead. He cried and asked to go to the potty 3 times in a row before I figured out what was going on. He didn't want the diaper. We took the diaper off, and put him in some soft t-shirt fabric shorts, and he went to sleep. He knows his own mind, that's for sure.

Last edited by sweetpeapumpkinbaby; 12-01-2012 at 09:57 AM.
sweetpeapumpkinbaby is offline   Reply With Quote