View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #45
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of November 26th

oye.... started lovenox today OUCHIE... wow i don't have much extra cushion any way but wow they burn.

So my IC this morning was exactly the same color as my IC from yesterday am. no lighter no darker. My FRER looked a tad darker but so hard not to over read every test and cramp and I am not even supposed to get my period until Tuesday or wed....
My IC from yesterday afternoon were darker than this morning so it's driving my crazy just feeling so helpless. Please baby don't you know we love and want you SOOOOOOO BAD!!!

I am praying for all us like crazy.... Please no more waiting in heaven. Trying to be positive and optimistic!!! We can do it!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote