View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
Pandabutt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Part-time EC success questionnaire.

1. How "EC" are you? Do you use diapers? Do you go diaper free? Somewhere inbetween?
We use diapers. Prefolds or fitteds in a cover. We've been using gerber training pants and putting that inside a cover

2. How old is your baby/child?

13 months and we started ecing at 4 weeks.

3. When did your child start to understand the concept of going to the potty (without you putting them there )? When s/he started walking? Talking? Later?

We've been siginging to her for as long as I can remember. She started siging back about a month ago and since then I've been trying to encourage her to walk her to the bathroom without having to pick her up. It's been quite an adventrue because she likes to take detours to every other room except the bathroom, but it's about persistency sometimes.

We miss about 5 diapers a day on average, on off days we go though almost 15 diapers. But like everything else, it comes and goes.

Keep up with all your hard work. It does pay off and even if they miss all the time, it's comforting to know that they are not sitting in their elimination for too long!
Pandabutt is offline   Reply With Quote