View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
Might as well ask....

Its complicated...involves two of my children so...just fair warning that this is long.
DH and I were in counseling when I unexpectedly got pregnant with #3. At the time I was taking a Category D med for migraines that causes cleft palates. So Im worried about that. Still havent had a sono so I dont really know for sure how far along I am. See a perinatalogist to rule out birth defects in January too. Since I quit the med Ive had bad migraines. My neuro gave me something else but Im scared to take it til I know all is well with the newb.
And my 2yo is delayed 11 months for speech. I was told to get her evaluated for an autism disorder.....there is a 6 month wait so we are just waiting our turn. In the meantime, we are in speech therapy. My mom and bff think I coddle her. I dont really have anyone to talk to.
Can yall please pray for my family and pray for me? I know we are all in Gods hands but I sometimes have a hard time being at peace with that. Thank you.