View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Arat1986
Registered Users
seller

Thirsties size 2, Pooters, BabeeGreens, and more

First, I have 2 VGUC Sustainablebabyish snapless fitteds: 1 in mocha, 1 in kirsche (bright pink). Both come with both soakers. The small soaker on the pink one has some slight shadow staining. They are a little stiff from line drying but will soften right up with some natural fabric softener and a tumble in the dryer. $15ppd each or both for $28ppd. SOLD

4 2 Thirsties Duo Fab Fitteds Size 2. 2 Light purple (snaps), 1 light yellow(snaps) and 1 green (aplix)SOLD. No stains on any of the snaps. $12ppd each

2 Pooters fitteds (1 hemp and one bamboo) in EUC. Both include both inserts (snap-in and lay-in) and have no stains or issues. $13ppd for the bamboo and $14ppd for the hemp or both for $25ppd. SOLD

1 Babee Greens Growing Greens Organic Cotton diaper. Come with snap-in contour soaker. EUC - no stains or other issues. $15ppd

1 Tots Bots Bamboozle Size 2. Inclues snap-in soaker. VGUC - no stains or other issues. Aplix is still sticky (a little fuzzy) $15ppd. SOLD

Bumcheeks AIO. Technically not a fitted but I always use it with a cover since the outside is denim and wicks moisture. Very cute, no stains or other issues. $12ppd

All items are from a smoke-free, cat friendly home. I wash in Country Save (all natural material fitteds also washed with Mrs. Meyers fabric softener). Feel free to PM me with any questions. I have a few pockets and an Sbish soaker listed as well.

Last edited by Arat1986; 02-11-2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: for sold
Arat1986 is offline   Reply With Quote