Old 12-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #291
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I just hope I don't accidentally double book a doctor somewhere along the way.

I am trying to relax with this pregnancy like I said, but it seems that everything is putting me on edge. Is this really morning sickness? Is it worse then yesterday? Do by boobs feel tender still? Are they bigger? Do I feel stretching in my uterus? or is that just my scar tissue on my bladder from the radiation? Sometimes I just wish that I could be hit over the head with a baseball bat till DH's birthday! (February 25)

Then since I am sure you can all understand this. I was in church this morning and it is the start of Advent. Well I opened the hymnal and just started crying! I felt like my DD JUST died and I remember when I brought a hymnal into her bedside and sang all the christmas songs I knew to her from it. She died on January 5, 2007. All these songs just reminded me of how I was determined to giver her the best life I could even if she couldn't come home.
lol, I can picture myself needing a color coded calendar just for Dr appts!

It's so hard not to over-analyze every little symptom! - is it enough, is it too much, it is less or more than yesterday.

Sounds like it was a hard service, but maybe not a bad one - crying and just letting myself grieve sometimes helps, I've found. There are a few songs that we sing at church that really hit me - just a line or a few words in them that take me right back to the midst of losing Elli. But I let the tears come, let that wave hit me, and then feel better afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
For the past 5-6 days I've had nausea most of the day. Not exactly a great feeling, but soooo reassuring. Today...NOTHING! Not one single wave of nauseousness. I should be thankful for good-feeling days like today, but I'm not. I hate them. They are terrifying & make me crazy. I just want to fast-forward through the next few weeks & get past all these days that make it difficult to just enjoy being pregnant. I know I could choose to not let these things bother me, but right now I'm just not strong enough to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
AFM: Haven't been feeling the greatest physically for the last week or so. My pelvis, hips and lower back are barely making it through the day. Little miss is so low that I'm sure that's not helping matters any. I've been getting down on all 4s at night to try and stretch out the muscles but it only helps for a little while. I'm not feeling like I'll make it to March at this rate. Heck, 38w (when I delivered my other 2), is looking slim.
that's never a comfortable point in pregnancy and it's too bad that you've hit it sooner rather than later - I'm sure her positioning and low-ness are contributing a ton to the troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Wiggles ALL day today. And feet in my cervix, haha. I'm gonna do head-stands to get this kid up outta there

I love this wonderful feeling---this kid is a wild child already!
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote