View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #293
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom
I'm so sorry to be the party pooper, but I'm desperate for some reassurance. So I mentioned earlier today that my ms has disappeared...well my exhaustion & breast tenderness is gone too. Zero. Nothing. I haven't felt tired for one second today. I have to wait til Tuesday to find out anything for sure, as my OB's office is closed on Monday. I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 36 hrs without losing my mind.
I had the sudden symptom disappearance a couple of times...luckily the first time I had an appointment the next day for an ultrasound and the 2nd time I was far enough for my Doppler to work (well, mine didn't and hadn't found it for 4 days, so I went to my doc and they used the supercharged one...next day mine found baby and every time since :eye roll.

When my symptoms went way way down this past week (I'm in tri 2 so the placenta took over and I'm off the progesterone suppositories), I freaked!

I am hoping and praying for you---maybe your little one thinks its funny to make mommy crazy. I think this one is gonna be my trouble maker!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote