View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #5
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bike, Trike, Skuut for 21 month old?

we got a strider for DD's 2nd birthday. she's petite, so I did my research & she should have fit on it. she didn't it was too big. it didn't work for her until she was almost 3 & at 4.5 she's still using it & loves it. we've not tried it yet for 2yr old DS b/c the seat is set for her. he has a little radio flyer 4 wheel bike that he loves.

we live at a co-op w/ lots of kids & the most popular ride on for the little ones is this one..... (ours is older & a different color/yardsale find)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4054629

before they can peddle they can get going pretty fast pushing w/ their feet & it was the 1st thing DD was able to peddle. 2 of our neighbor boys learned to peddle on it too. I'm usually not a big fan of plastics, but this really is a great trike that can be used for a long time (my 4yr old & neighbor 6yr old also like to ride it b/c they can get going fast).